Monty and Mike

So my dad went to South Carolina today with my sister. It's been me, my mom, and the three puppies. The youngest of these puppies, Monty, seems to be suffering from some sort of emotional issues because my dad isn't here. To send him some love, I thought I would dedicate a somewhat boring post to him.

In my last post, me and Mike went to Frederick, MD. When we came home, Mike and Monty celebrated their love for one another by wrestling.

I have been saving these pictures for a rainy day when I've been quite boring. Well, it's a somewhat rainy day, I'm attached to my chemo bag, and I have to tell you, I've been pretty boring lately. My aunt and grandma did come to visit earlier this week- and I'll have another post for that in a few days.

But anyway, back to Monty.

I love this pup, and I can only hope this post sends him some positive vibes so hopefully he won't be as sad tomorrow. After all, all dogs deserve a shout out. Or maybe a bark. (Pun credit: Mike)

Behold, Monty-dog.

(Oh, and Mike).





Since these two met, they have been the best of friends. Mike calls Monty his best puppy-friend. Monty entertains Mike to no end, and Mike allows Monty to bite his arm to a scratched up stump. It's a strange relationship.









So ferocious. 








Of course, when all play time is over, there is a lot of love between these two. They really are best friends.  





In all seriousness, Monty needs a bit of cheering up. If you see this post send him some love and prayers that daddy comes home soon. 

Also, on another, more personal note, Mike come home. Me, Monty and everyone else miss you with our entire hearts. It's not the same without you here.

Until next time, readers! 

xXx


3 responses :

  1. Poor Monty. On the same day, Chris and Coco went to the beach and Grandma and Aunt Sandy went back home. It's just Kelly and me with Monty, Molly and Toby!!! We are taking good care of Monty (and Molly and Toby), but cant replace all those humans. We'll see how it goes today...

    Just heard from Chris, Kelly's dad. He is having a good time at beach. Coco and Emma seem to be having a good time too. He just realized that last night was the first time that he was away from Kelly since the first night in hospital. Like so many other life-changing events, Kelly's illness has reset the calendar. It is wonderful to see the changes in Kelly. She has been very open to experience life and change. Does change get harder as you get older? Are there certain people who have a personality trait that allows them to be more accepting of change?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Play fetch with Monty for me. He has a lot of energy, too much for just 2 people. Such a sweetie though. Sending good thoughts to him, Toby, Molly, you, and the rest of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monty is sooo cute - Mike too!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogroll

About